Justo sed odio feugiat, sit amet egestas libero sollicitudin.
Phasellus porttitor sem eu iaculis aliquam.
Application of electronic document turnover meeting modern requirements is an inevitable factor for successful development of the business. Thus, an archive that consists of electronic documents is cheaper than collecting paper documents. The application of the electronic document turnover has both tactical and strategic values.
Thanks to technical values, the costs spent on archiving of the documents sharply reduces, the places intended to place the paper documents becomes empty, the expenses allocated for copying of the documents are cut and costs of the personnel and equipments descend.
The strategic significance of the system is that new advantages appear due to increase in the productivity of the company or enterprise, which mainly includes:
- An opportunity to work on the document collectively (this is impossible with paper documents);
- Acceleration of the process of document search and selection to a significant degree;
- Provision of information security at high level (everybody can get information only within his authorities during the application of electronic document turnover);
- Keeping documents for longer period of time and in a convenient way;
- Strengthening control over execution of the documents
This carries out system registration of various types of documents included in the organizations and organizations and their transfer to relevant divisions. The incoming documents are scanned and attached to the electronic document. In this way, the turnover of the incoming electronic documents is provided. The execution period required by the sender of the document is recorded in the system, the date of execution is controlled and automatic notifications are sent to the executors on the due documents.
Due to application of the document turnover, the following results can be obtained:
- Operational implementation of the search of the required document: a few hours spent before can now be reduced to a few seconds
- Acceleration of information exchange in the company: There is no need for physical displacement and hours of time to transmit electronic documents to someone.
- Reliable control over the documents: the system must maintain all information about any operations performed on the documents, as well as the persons who bear responsibility for such documents;
- Decrease in the risk of loss or damage to the document: there is no risk of loss or damage to the original version of the document, because the user works with the copies of the documents;
- Decrease in the risk of unsanctioned entry to document: since the level of reliability and security of the electronic documents is higher than that of paper documents, they can be constantly controlled.
- No need to copy the documents and keep a few copies of the same document: expenses will reduce somewhat, because the agreed and signed internal documents do not have to be copied any more.
- Sharp reduction of expenses required for electronic document archive in comparison with the previous one and operational access to the information contained in archive: Longer and safer electronic carriers require no spare space, no extra physical force, or substantial material resources.
- The function of informing the user of the given tasks: the electronic document turnover informs the user of the upcoming controls in advance;
- Function of assessing the efficiency of work: all operations and works performed by the user are stored in memory, so his activity can be assessed in this way.
- Collecting corporate knowledge and employers’ opportunities to learn quickly what they do not learn and to replace each other: although the staff changes, the new employee can get an easy access to the necessary document and be informed about it.