ATL InfoTech (www.atltech.az) was established in February 2013 and operates within the information and communications technologies sector. Despite being a young company, the company has a rich pool of human resources with its employees having years of experience in different areas of the IT sector, telecommunications, banking and finances, public and private companies etc. Our company is in partnership with large international companies such as Cisco, Microsoft, HP etc..
ATL InfoTech is the place where you can develop professionally and build the carrier. Our company creates necessary conditions for personal and professional development of its employees. Pleasant environment, sincere and friendly staff, corporate events are the factors making ATL InfoTech a work place of choice.
We are looking for a “ Junior developer”
- Assisting in the collection and documentation of user's requirements, development of user stories, and estimates;
- Preparing reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software;
- Designing, developing, and preparing unit000 test applications in accordance with established standards;
- Participating in peer-reviews of solution designs and related code;
- Packaging and supporting deployment of releases;
- Working with teammates in the migration of older applications (asp) to current Microsoft technologies;
- Developing, refining, and tuning integrations between applications. Analyzing and resolving technical and application problems;
- Adhering to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget. Providing third-level support to business users.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science required;
- 2+ years’ experience in web and software development;
- Ability to work independently and multi-task effectively;
- Demonstrated understanding of projects from the perspective of both client and business;
- Flexible and willing to accept a change in priorities as necessary;
- Strong attention to debt.
Please send your CV to the following e-mail address by indicating " Junior developer" in the subject line: firstname.lastname@example.org